1. Prayer focused: Intentionally learn to pray as Jesus taught His disciples, “thy will be done,” giving God full control of all of our church and personal lives as we seek to grow in our relationship with our Lord Jesus Christ and to achieve God’s vision for our church.
2. Spirit filled worship: Intentionally listen for the voice of God to experience life changes as a result of innovative and authentic worship which is respectful of our heritage but also open to the leading of the Holy Spirit.
3. Education focused: Intentionally create a learning environment that provides Christian education appropriate for all levels of spiritual maturity and that teaches both the content of God’s Word and how we can grow in its application both in our personal lives and in our church practice.
4. Witnessing: Intentionally focus on making a difference in the community and peoples’ lives rather than internal growth of the church. We do this by witnessing to God’s love in word, sharing our stories of faith (evangelism), and by witnessing to God’s love in deed, using all that God has given us in loving service (stewardship).
5. Diversity focused: Intentionally practice being a welcoming congregation that shepherds all of God’s children, particularly those different than ourselves, seeking to help all develop connected and dynamic relationships with Jesus Christ and with one another, both within our congregation and beyond.